311 Lord Street
CHARACTER HOUSE ON LARGE BLOCK PETS CONSIDERED - SUCCESSFULLY LEASED
Move in date can be negotiated.
* Double lock up garage that also has a lock up store room
* Front gate and fence for privacy and small front garden area all very easy to maintain
* Character style property with front porch to sit and ponder on those sunny days
* Large entrance and features polished floor boards to the front of the home
* Lounge room with wooden floorboards and reverse cycle air conditioner
* Bedroom 1 large wardrobe across the back wall, plenty of storage space
* Ensuite is off the bedroom and features modern floor to ceiling tiles and large shower recess
* Bedroom 2 has a walk in robe and polished floorboards
* Bedroom 3 a large double size room with carpet with mirror robes
* Bathroom features large shower recess and large vanity and second WC all modern tiling throughout
* Kitchen located to the back of the home with a breakfast bar and features electric stove top and oven, single fridge space and also ample cupboards for storage and over looks patio/alfresco area
* Dining room that leads off the kitchen is tiled with large glass doors
* Alfresco area with decking.
* Separate room to the back of the property perfect office space, activity or toy room
* Pets considered
* Alarm system however this is not monitored
This home offers you options and lifestyle. All within the location of Beaufort Street and Mount Lawley cafe strip, in the zoning for Perth College and other top schools and with the CBD close by this property oozes charm, character and viewing is highly recommended.
TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY: Text or call Victor on 0435 833 646 or email email@example.com or text Ladda on 0412 987 340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below