93B Northwood Street
Under Contract After First Opening
Sophisticated Living in a Great Location
Ideally positioned in one of Perth's most sought-after suburbs, I have pleasure in offering this free standing green title home located 400 metres from Lake Monger and less than 250 metres to West Leederville Primary. It is a 10 minute walk to the West Leederville train station, the local shopping centre, Piccolo's Corner Caf, and the proposed Subiaco High School.
This two storey well-maintained home offers open plan living with the kitchen, dining and family room, 3 large double bedrooms, 1 study or smaller bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
The features include:
• Gated residence with a security alarm system
• Downstairs master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Upstairs bedroom balcony views of Lake Monger
• Spacious Rooms
• Stainless steel mesh security screens on all doors
• Gas bayonets
• Self-chlorinating, salt water, solar heated plunge pool
• 2 Alfresco entertaining areas in the front garden and back garden
• Koi fish pond
• Large double lock up garage
• Easy care and low maintenance garden
• An abundance of fruit trees including mango, longan, grapefruit, lime and a grape vine
• Sealed ROW rear laneway for garage access
With its flexible layout and a myriad of options to choose from, this home is ideally suited for a single professional, an executive couple, someone looking to either downsize/lock up and leave or even a young family looking to settle down.
Call Genevieve Carrier for a private inspection or more information on 0408 926 681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us take the leg workout of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below