Beyond the white picket fence and surrounded by native gardens, I have pleasure in offering a great opportunity for someone looking to secure a cute well-maintained home on a 483sqm block in a "blue chip suburb". Surrounded by lovely native gardens which are reticulated and easy to maintain, you will enjoy listening to the birds in the morning from the lovely alfresco entertaining area.
Built in the 1930's, this brick and iron home offers:
• High decorative ceilings
• Jarrah floorboards
• Wooden framed windows
• Lounge with an open fire-place
• Recently renovated fully equipped kitchen
• Dining and sitting area overlooking a lovely private alfresco entertaining area
• 2 bedrooms
• Renovated main bathroom with a 2nd bathroom in the studio/kids retreat, 3 toilets
• Robes in both bedrooms
• Self-contained studio/kids retreat with WIFI
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• ROW at the rear of the property
The lifestyle you will enjoy:
• A safe and secure neighbourhood;
• Leisurely walks along the river and Kings Park;
• Bike rides along Kings Park and the river;
• Picnics at Matilda Bay or Kings Park;
• The choice of 2 Outdoor Cinemas - Somerville or Moonlight
• Short walks to the Hampden Road café strip;
• An abundance of great restaurants nearby;
• Fantastic public transport at your doorstep to the City/West Perth and Fremantle;
• The close proximity to Subiaco and the Perth CBD;
Ideally this home will suit a professional working at either the University of WA or one of the Hospitals/Medical/Specialist Centres, someone looking to secure a property in Nedlands, a couple/small family, someone looking to downsize or an investor.
This home lends itself to either a single or double storey extension.
CALL ME TODAY ON 0408 926 681 FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING.