11 Old Jacaranda Way
Subi Centro Delight!
Situated in tree lined Old Jacaranda Way in popular Subi Centro, only a stones throw to the Lake, Subiaco Common and dog park.
Ground Level features include:
- Entry leads into lounge/sitting room opening out to the central courtyard with established trees that provide excellent shade in summer and drop their leaves in winter allowing for clear skies above, excellent Feng Shui.
- The dining/kitchen and family room wrap around the European courtyard, complete with a water feature.
- An internal Atrium allows for additional light, plus air flow to living areas.
- Laundry/powder room
- Double garage with open drying area plus spacious storeroom
Upper Level fetaures include:
- Master bedroom with high racked ceilings, Walk in Robe and ensuite, looking out to Jacaranda trees, and a sea of blue in summer.
- Study opens out at tree top level and provided for a very light, bright environment
- Two other bedrooms and bathroom
- A unique feature is the tower with sweeping views, a great spot to enjoy a cocktail and catch the sea breeze on a summer evening
Short walking distance to Coles, Target, Woolworths, Farmer Jacks on Rokeby Road, shopping, and cappuccino strips, a short walk to train station, the Wembley International Food Court is only 2 minutes drive away, as is St John of God Hospital. The property is 8 minutes to Hollywood Private Hospital, 10 minutes to Perth Children Hospital & Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
Council Rates: $3,352.22 pa
Water Rates: $1,804.70 pa
Contact Trevor Neil on 0438 354 556 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 to arrange a viewing or for more information.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below