1/137 Roberts Road
Stunningly situated in a securely-gated complex opposite the lush Mueller Park, only a short stroll to the West Leederville and Subiaco Train Stations, Market Square, cafes and eateries at Subiaco Square and a host of shopping options and nightspots on both Hay Street and Rokeby Road, this light and bright 2 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse villa offers convenient lock 'n' leave living right in the thick of where the action is.
Downstairs, stylish low-maintenance flooring graces an open-plan living and dining area that incorporates a functional L-shaped kitchen into its design with breakfast island bench, alongside a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry behind double doors.
A lovely paved rear courtyard can also be accessed from this part of the residence, bordered by reticulated easy-care gardens and boasting plenty of space to entertain.
Upstairs, both bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, with the master also enjoying the luxury of built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and its own private front balcony with a splendid tree-lined aspect over the park to wake up to.
Two allocated basement car bays can only be considered as an added bonus here - and are a rare find when it comes to similar-type properties in the area.
Also located very close to the new Bob Hawke College at Kitchener Park, Perth Modern School, medical facilities, gorgeous Kings Park and vibrant entertainment hubs in and around the Perth CBD, you will soon realise that there really is no better place for you to live.
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Gas bayonet to downstairs living/dining area
- Renovated kitchen with stainless-steel bench tops, a Whirlpool gas cooktop, an oven of the same brand, an Electrolux Dishlex dishwasher, a stainless-steel range hood and island bench.
- Split-system air-conditioning and mirrored built-in robes to the 2nd upstairs bedroom
- Renovated upper-level bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Wash trough to the hidden laundry area, making the most of the wall space on offer
- High ceilings
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
- Gas hot-water system
- Audio-intercom system
- Side-access gate to courtyard
- Off-road ticket-parking options for visitors
- Metres from bus stops
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use. Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Please Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 and Victor Sikora on 0435 833 646 for your viewing.
**HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY**
Please do not apply using the 1form application, we DO NOT use these applications.
To apply online, simply go through the REIWA website, find the listing you wish to apply for and under the property managers details, click the blue 'apply now' on the web listing and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you can pick up a manual application from our office or any viewing.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below