8 Atkinson Road
Designed by award-winning architect David Hartree and built by Badenport/Palazzo Homes, its inherent simplicity is defined by well-proportioned exteriors and luxurious refined interiors, juxtaposing glass, timber and stone in natural harmony.
Inspired distinctive architectural flair, abundance of natural light, open plan spaces, generous-sized rooms, high ceilings, versatile living areas, abundant storage areas, and indoor/outdoor entertaining areas create a home for exceptional living.
The open plan dining room and kitchen area has a high void culminating in a unique aesthetically curved ceiling. In this light-filled area you will enjoy spending casual time, or entertaining as there is easy courtyard access for seamless indoor-outdoor integration which is also accessible from the spacious downstairs loungeroom. The kitchen is fitted with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback, Smeg appliances including a 5-burner cooktop with wok burner, double sinks, an appliance nook with retractable door, and a fridge cavity with plumbing capacity installed. A home office off the foyer, with plentiful built-in cabinetwork, could also be used as a 4th bedroom
The master bedroom is stunning and capacious with striking cathedral-style ceilings, whilst providing a sanctuary of indulgence in the bathroom ensuite with inviting spa bath, natural stone vanities and twin basins. All three bedrooms upstairs have wall-to-wall mirrored robes and access to balconies. A "third" living area on this upper floor offers flexibility in living space, and would work well as a sitting room, games or activity room, or a study area.
Solid timber floorboards warm the entire living areas, while bedrooms are carpeted with dense pile wool carpets for comfort, and there are quality window blinds throughout.
The low maintenance residence is situated in a coveted quiet pocket of Subi Centro, yet within walking distance to amenities and local attractions, including parklands of Subiaco Common and the Lake, Subiaco Square, Market Square, Subiaco train station, buses to UWA, schools (including Perth Modern & the new Bob Hawke College set to open in 2020), cafes and restaurants, theatre, and a host of shopping options and nightspots on Rokeby Road and Hay Street.
This unique abode is a perfect combination of living convenience and modern designer comfort.
A lifestyle and location that will leave you absolutely thrilled awaits!
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Harmonious blend of materials and textures
- Cantilevered glazed gable pitched roof to the street frontage
- High/raked ceilings and double volume spaces, plus a feature curved ceiling to the main living zone
- Feature stonework panels to the front elevation, plus metal and applied paint finishes and textures
- French limestone to all wet-area floors, including the laundry
- Commercial aluminium window frames
- Courtyard views from upstairs bedrooms
- Huge double lock-up garage with high ceilings and internal shopper's entry
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Security-alarm system
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Feature shadow-line ceiling cornices
- Landscaped gardens with feature gravel - all reticulated
- Feature stainless-steel balustrade
Contact Trevor Neil on 0438 354 556 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 to arrange a viewing or for any further information.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below