5 Shann Street
Ideally positioned right in the heart of Floreat on tree-lined Shann Street, you'll enjoy village-like peace and quiet, yet be able to stroll to the area's many and varied attractions, including shady Lawler Park and the neighbourly Kirwan Street Café.
Floreat is brilliant for anyone wanting to embrace an active and healthy lifestyle - along with its stunning beaches, there's Bold Park leisure centre for a few morning laps, West Australian Athletics Stadium, and Floreat Oval, plus numerous sport clubs. And for a peaceful morning walk, you're just ten minutes away from Perry Lakes bushland.
The home's layout is straightforward and sensible, and ideal for families, professionals or downsizers wanting a low-maintenance yet good-sized home with scope to update and make it your own.
Two living areas - a formal lounge room and dining room, plus a family and dining room - provide plenty of versatile space and link easily with the home's kitchen. Ducted air-conditioning throughout will ensure year-round comfort.
Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are grouped at the back of the house, and share a semi-ensuite. A separate laundry and toilet can double as a guest powder room.
Outdoor spaces are private and low-maintenance, ideal for light gardening and enjoying Floreat's cooling sea breezes, with easy-care courtyards areas front and back. The property also offers ample storage, with a double carport, car bay, storeroom and garden shed.
Entry-level homes in Floreat are snapped up quickly and this one is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers - be quick for a chance to unlock its potential and enjoy a dream location.
- Generous 360sqm block in safe, friendly location
- Duplex home with no strata levies
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double carport
- Peaceful, tree-lined street
- Floreat Primary School, Shenton College and Churchlands Senior High School catchments
- Exception choice of sporting facilities including Wembley Golf Course, Western Australian Athletics Stadium, the headquarters of Rugby WA, Floreat Oval, Bold Park Leisure Centre and surf clubs.
- Walking distance to Newman Park, Perry Lakes Bushland and Kirwan Street shops and café
- 8 minute drive to beach
- 3 minute drive to Floreat Forum with shops, supermarkets, library and dining
Council Rates: $2,136.95 per annum
Water Rates: $1,396.93 per annum
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 to arrange your viewing today!
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below