A new direction for buyers with a vision!
If you are looking for a change of scenery with commercial potential and the freedom to add your signature, then look no further than Burnside, an expansive and beautifully developed historic estate sitting at the foot of the Darling Scarp.
Close to the towns of both Waroona and Pinjarra, and only just over an hour's drive from Perth CBD, the potential here extends to many different commercial prospects - a picturesque wedding venue, a boutique B&B, an elegant tea house, maybe a Veterinary practice, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Along with the original homestead, there are two heritage cottages, a blacksmith shop and professional stables, further widening its potential.
The history of this property is long. David Murray, the area's first magistrate, built Burnside in 1860. All three residences are of great historical interest.
The current owners have poured their energy into this sweeping 16.2 hectare property, so all the hard work has been done. It is now ready for buyers with vision.
Much of the home furnishings, farm equipment, workshop tools and machinery can be purchased (subject to separate negotiation).
Here is what's on offer:
- A fully renovated homestead with abundant period features and luxury additions, two master bedrooms, both with ensuites, and a third bedroom/nursery.
- The formal dining and lounge rooms have open fireplaces, while the country style kitchen has an original wood-fired stove, stone bench tops and seven burner Belling oven. This elegant property includes a media room and a library, which the back verandah has a generous alfresco area that overlooks a picturesque dam.
- Two self -contained cottages; one two-bedroom, the other one-bedroom, both with open fireplaces and reverse-cycle air-conditioning. Ideal as holiday accommodation, a boutique B&B offering, or for staff accommodation.
- The gardens are well established with lush lawns and mature trees. The extensive grounds are reticulated - the magic of this beautiful property is the abundance of water.
- Three large dams plus water tanks and the original well.
- The property has mains power as well as a self-contained diesel power station.
- The current owners are equine professionals and have built stables with eight oversized stalls, a tack room with a bathroom and kitchenette, plus a loft, two additional stables and an undercover wash down area. Sixteen shaded paddocks of various sizes come with hay bins, horse shelters, self-watering troughs and perimeter fencing. The property extends to approximately 16.2 hectares, split into several paddocks.
This stunning and beautiful property can be inspected by private appointment. If you have been looking for a tranquil retreat this may be it.
Gather up the family, jump in the car, and in just over an hour's drive from Perth, you will arrive at this truly remarkable property.
For more information, or to make an appointment to inspect, please contact Shaun Clifford on 0405 544 741.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below