119 Heytesbury Road
- The entrance to the home is to the side of the verandah with a leadlight door
- Lounge with ornate fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 1 with ornate fireplace
- Main bedroom with ornate fireplace, leadlight windows plus a sash window
- Third and fourth bedroom are also good sizes, which are off a central passageway
- The kitchen is a gallery kitchen with meals area, and bathroom off the kitchen.
- Laundry and toilet is downstairs
- Good sized back yard with a ROW at the rear
The home is perfect, if you are looking to secure a traditional home in Subiaco close to Subiaco Primary School. The maintenance on this property is up to date, perfect if you are looking to add your own renovation.
For more details or to book your private viewing please call Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below