7 Dyson Court
Built in the 1980's this very livable home is in good condition and offers the following accommodation:
- master bedroom with walk in robes AND built in robes;
- freshly painted ensuite;
- 2 additional bedrooms with new carpets (the second is large and will easily fit a queen size bed plus a study desk);
- sunken lounge;
- formal dining;
- family room/informal meals;
- main bathroom;
- 2 toilets;
- large paved outdoor entertaining area with pergola and BBQ area.
The features you will love:
- solar hot water system installed approximately 5 years ago;
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning;
- reticulated front and rear from a bore;
- security alarm;
- large private gated rear backyard ideal for entertaining with plenty of room for children to play;
- 2 garden sheds.
The lifestyle you will enjoy:
- less than 5 minutes' drive to a choice of primary and secondary schools;
- shopping is easy with both Champion Lakes Shopping Precinct and Champion Drive Shopping Centre only minutes away;
- if you love a stroll in the park or like taking the dog for a walk there are a choice of parks close by;
- public transport is only a short distance away;
- love boating or swimming? - Champion Lakes Recreation Park is only minutes away;
- staying fit and swimming for the kids is easy with the newly opened Armadale Fitness & Aquatic Centre only a short drive away.
This property would ideally suit:
- First home buyers;
- A growing family or
- An investor.
Viewing will not disappoint - be quick as this property will not last.
Please contact GENEVIEVE CARRIER on 0408 926 681 or email@example.com
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below