3 Old Jacaranda Way
Please call for Registered appointments
Located only 5 minutes from the city and 5 minutes from the beach on a pretty Jacaranda tree lined street. An easy care, lock-up-and-leave home awaits you, where you can walk to parks, restaurants and cafes, train and weekend markets and the best schools in the Western suburbs.
Catchment area of The Bob Hawke College, Shenton College and Jolimont Primary School which was voted the best WA school for 2017 by the Education Department.
The home has spacious open plan living areas with double-height ceilings and recently polished Tasmanian Oak floors. Glass sliding doors wrap around an alfresco low maintenance garden with neat established hedges and fully reticulated flower beds. The courtyard is unusually large for Subi Centro and makes an excellent area for entertaining or relaxing outdoors.
- All freshly painted and recently sanded and polished timber floors
- Recently installed Intelligent and Economical reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Including 20 recently installed top end LG solar panels
- Fully reticulated low maintenance gardens
- Security Alarm System
The new high specification and state of the art German kitchen has been intelligently designed and flawlessly finished with everything you need to make cooking a pleasure:
- 2 integrated Liebherr fridge/freezers
- Extensive storage, soft closing drawers, slide out pantries and spice racks
- Miele appliances including steam oven, convection oven, plate warmer, induction hotplates and integrated dishwasher
- Zipp water filteration system, etc.
Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms with leafy views, high vaulted ceilings, fitted walk in robes and 2 large ensuite bathrooms. The large upstairs studio can be used as a teenager's retreat or a private living room or study and has high vaulted ceilings and access to the north facing balcony overlooking the courtyard.
The ensuite bathrooms and powder are beautifully designed and installed with the highest specification finishes and fittings featuring:
- Floor to ceiling German Sandstone tiling
- Long vanity counters with double sinks
- Top of the range German tapware and fittings
- Ladder towel rails
- Rain fall shower heads
- Frameless shower screens
Brand new features include:
- Cabinetry and storage
- White timber blinds
- Ceilings and cornices
- Light fittings and dimmer switches
- Home Theatre System with Dream Vision Projector and 7 speaker surround sound system included
- Garage door and mechanism
Contact Trevor Neil 0438 354 556 or Susan Taylor 0417 771 112 for further details.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below