6/137 Roberts Road
Offers from $519,000
Location and Lifestyle!
Downstairs, stylish low-maintenance flooring graces an open-plan living and dining area that incorporates a functional L-shaped kitchen into its design, alongside a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry behind double doors.
A lovely paved rear courtyard can also be accessed from this part of the residence.
Upstairs, both bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, with the luxury of built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and the master enjoying its own private front balcony with a splendid tree-lined aspect over the park to wake up to.
Two allocated basement car bays can only be considered as an added bonus here - and are a rare find when it comes to similar-type properties in the area.
Also located very close to the new Bob Hawke College at Kitchener Park, Perth Modern School, medical facilities, gorgeous Kings Park and vibrant entertainment hubs in and around the Perth CBD, you will soon realise that there really is no better place for you to live.
Young professionals, down-sizers and astute investors take note - this one has your name written all over it!
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Gas bayonet and reverse cycle air conditioning to downstairs living/dining area
- Efficient kitchen with stainless-steel bench tops, a Whirlpool gas cooktop, an oven of the same brand, an Electrolux Dishlex dishwasher, a stainless-steel range hood and tiled splashbacks
- Split-system air-conditioning and built-in robes to both bedrooms upstairs
- Practical upper-level bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Storage in the hidden laundry area, making the most of the wall space on offer
- High ceilings
- Gas hot-water system
- Audio-intercom system
- Off-road ticket-parking options for visitors
- Metres from bus stops
Currently tenanted until Mid-August 2020.
Ground Floor: 36sqm
First Floor: 32sqm
Car Bays (2): 32sqm
Council Rates: $1,998.67 pa
Water Rates: $1,283.55 pa
Strata Levies: $568.70 pq
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 to arrange a viewing or for any further information.
*Please do not apply using the 1form application, we do not use these applications. To apply online go through the REIWA website and click ‘apply now' on the web listing*
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below