2/293 Cambridge Street
Set back from the road in a small and quiet complex of three, this three bedroom, one bathroom villa offers security, privacy and locality close to transport, schools ,shops, and Subiaco's cafes and restaurants viewing is highly recommended.
* Small group of units this is a separate dwelling so no adjoining walls
* Front lounge room with french doors to close off to dining and kitchen,ducted breeze air conditioning and gas bayonet
* Open plan kitchen and dining area with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking and electric oven, corner pantry and large fridge space
* All good size rooms, master with large robe space and 2 minor bedrooms one with robes
* Carpet to lounge and bedrooms and floor tiles to kitchen/dining
* Large bathroom with separate bath and shower recess and 3 door vanity cabinet
* Double linen press in hallway
* Large Laundry area with a door to the exterior and separate WC
* Outdoor courtyard for entertaining and includes a store room
* Remote lock up garage for one car and an open space on the side of the unit for the extra car or bike
* Easy to maintain unit with paved courtyard so no heavy gardening to worry about just bring your pot plants!
* Within the Shenton College catchment
* Small pets considered
This unit really is a must see as it offers the space and privacy all within a fantastic location come and see today !
TO BOOK A VIEWING PLEASE PHONE, SMS OR EMAIL TODAY: Victor Sikora on 0435 833 646 or email email@example.com
** Small pets considered ** strata by laws apply
Please note property is unfurnished
*Please do not apply using the 1form application, we do not use these applications. To apply online go through the REIWA website and click ‘apply now' on the web listing*
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below