423A The Strand
Why build - when you can move into this "Brand New Designer Home!?"
Stylish easy-care timber-look flooring graces a light, bright and spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that is massive in its proportions and seamlessly extends outdoors to a splendid north-facing yard with lush green lawn. Complementing an extension of the internal entertaining space is the impressive kitchen itself that boasts sparkling stone bench tops, soft-closing drawers, double sinks, sleek black handles, tiled splashbacks, ample power points, a double pantry, microwave and dishwasher recesses, a stainless-steel range hood and a five-burner "Elba by Fisher Paykel" gas cooktop/oven.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, as is the separate study that, like the living zone, enjoys a handy shopper's entry door off the double lock-up garage. The obvious pick of the sleeping quarters is a lovely master suite where a walk-in wardrobe meets a stunning ensuite bathroom with a shower, free-standing bathtub, twin "his and hers" vanities, a separate toilet, quality finishes and plenty of space for pampering.
Perched opposite The Strand Reserve, just seconds from the nearest bus stop, within walking distance of the sprawling Dianella Regional Open Space and shopping at Dianella Plaza and very close to schools, sporting facilities, major arterial roads and our vibrant Perth CBD, this gem of a property is right in the thick of where the action is. Nest, invest or simply down-size without compromise, bring your belongings and move straight on in - the choice is completely yours here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Stylish kitchen light fittings
- Mirrored built-in robes to the 2nd/3rd bedrooms
- Connecting laundry off the kitchen, complete with a double linen/broom cupboard and outdoor access to a paved back drying courtyard
- Light-filled main bathroom with a separate shower and freestanding bathtub
- Ensuite bathroom
- Remote-controlled double garage with two internal shopper's entry doors, a storage area and power/data/phone points
- Double sliding-door linen press
- Separate linen cupboard
- Quality blind fittings
- Feature down lighting
- Feature skirting boards
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Easy-care reticulated gardens
- Secured parking
- Close to restaurants, excellent educational facilities and the Galleria Shopping Centre
- Minutes away from Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Yokine Reserve and Edith Cowan University's Mount Lawley Campus
- Easy access to Mount Lawley Golf Club
- Across from park
Contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further information.
*CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION*
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below