8/137 Cambridge Street
Offers above $370,000
West Leederville boasts a great community feel with the convenience of being on the fringe of the city. Sacrifice nothing - embrace a wonderful community with cafes, parks and schools while keeping your finger on the pulse of the city.
Property features include:
- Large master bedroom with huge built in robes and ensuite
- Spacious bathroom with full size bath and plenty of under bench storage
- Generous balcony with access from the main living area through double sliding doors or the master bedroom
- Discreet European-style laundry with linen storage
- Massive open plan living, dining & kitchen area opening up onto large balcony
- Kitchen with plenty of storage as well as stainless steel appliances, including rangehood, dishwasher and oven & a ceramic cooktop, also with a double sink
- Hard wood floor boards in entry and kitchen with high quality carpet throughout the rest of the home
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in both the living area and master bedroom
- Secure entry to building off Northwood Street via front door or underground parking with lift access
- Secure garage parking and storage unit in basement
- Amazing location with everything close at hand walking distance to trains and buses (including the free Green CAT), with Coles shopping plaza moments away, arguably Perth's coolest strip, Leederville's Oxford street area for cafes, culture and fantastic food and drink spots, walk to Subiaco, or the beautiful community and tourist hub of Lake Monger is just a short stroll away.
- Perth's CBD is a short train ride
- 3 min walk to Mary Street Bakery
- 700m to Hylin
- Great freeway access North & South
- Currently leased at $375 per week until 8th January 2022
- Total Area 91sqm
With space to move around and enjoy the luxury lifestyle that this apartment has to offer, this little beauty is sure to impress.
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 for further information.
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below