Gaze out over shady native gardens. Relax in your private courtyard with a coffee on weekends. Wander across the road for a picnic in the park, or into Subiaco for independent shops and cafes and all the essential services from top hospitals and schools to a choice of supermarkets.
This renovated, solidly built and comfortable townhouse offers a wonderful lifestyle and comfortable living in a central suburb that still feels like an urban village. The complex of just eight homes is quiet and secure, with great neighbours and pretty shared gardens.
Inside you'll find an open-plan ground floor with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Underfloor heating keeps you warm in winter, and air-conditioning on both levels make this a comfortable summer home. Upstairs are two bedrooms, both with built-in robes, plus a study nook, a second bathroom with a laundry, and a shaded terrace.
But the outdoor space is what really sets this townhouse apart. With its rustic brick paving and limestone planters, the rear courtyard is your own private hideaway. Turn into an outdoor living room with just a table and some pot plants, grow a few veggies or fill the planters with easy-care natives - the choice is yours.
The townhouses have been renovated with timber balustrades and deep, shaded ground floor verandas that provide yet more sheltered outdoor space to enjoy, and each comes with an undercover car bay.
This is a wonderful inner-city home in a setting that combines the convenience of an urban hub with some wonderful private and shared outdoor spaces, and beautiful parkland to enjoy on your doorstep. Appealing to a wide range of tenants, it will make a sound investment or a comfortable and low-maintenance home base to make your own.
- Low-maintenance, renovated two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse.
- Small, quiet block of just eight homes opposite shady Mueller Park, which you can 'borrow' for a barbecue or picnic.
- Spacious ground-floor living area with modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Under floor heating through out
- Both bedrooms have built-in robes.
- First-floor bathroom with laundry, stone benchtops and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- Private, paved courtyard garden with storeroom, plus first-floor terrace and front veranda.
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom and living room, plus underfloor heating.
- Undercover car bay and secure gated entrance.
- Walking distance to West Leederville Train Station, free CAT bus into the city, and everything Subiaco has to offer.
- Close to wonderful local cafes including the Mary Street Bakery and Besk.
Ground floor: 36sqm
First floor including balcony 50sqm
Courtyard A 19sqm
Courtyard B 45sqm
Contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further details.
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well