10 Juniper Bank Way
Lakeside Lady - Open By Appointment
Federation style, with a classic bullnose verandah, bay windows and high ceilings. The tiled entry hall leads to a spacious lounge with windows looking out to the lake. The property comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a study which could be the fourth downstairs bedroom, an open plan kitchen, two living areas with dining spaces, private easy care gardens and secure large two car garage.
The floorplan is well thought out and brings a wonderful balance to the home. At the front is the lounge room and study featuring fantastic views over the lake,
natural light streams into the north facing rear courtyard which is perfect for entertaining . The open plan family kitchen is central to the home and connects seamlessly with the dining and living area.
With ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and neutral décor throughout, this warm and inviting home boasts modern low maintenance living in a highly sought after location.
A short stroll takes you to the beautiful natural expanses of the Subi Common, this is an area enjoyed by walkers, joggers, families and of course dog walkers. Both the dining and family areas wrap around the central courtyard. The Subiaco Farmer's market at Subiaco Primary School is a hugely popular local attraction, while the vibrant shops and cafes on Rokeby Road are all within walking distance.
- Federation style
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen
- 2 separate living areas
- Ideal low maintenance lock up and leave residence
- Double garage at the rear allows for direct and secure access to the property
- Short stroll to Target, Coles, Woolworths and the Subi train station
- Good sized laundry and powder room with downstairs shower
- Impressive master suite with WIR and ensuite with spa. Lake and park views from the balcony, an ideal place for your morning coffee or cocktails at sunset
- Bedroom 2 overlooks the lake and has semi ensuite bathroom and W/C
- Bedroom 3 is to the rear of the home
- Security alarm
- Potential to upgrade/extend
Please contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further details.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below