This award-winning home is full of beautiful features to create an ease of living that will have you never wanting to leave home. Wake up in your expansive master bedroom to see the treetops out your window. Enjoy a morning coffee on any one of the peaceful balconies. Entertain friends and family in the wonderfully designed living space on the first floor, ready to accommodate every style of occasion from an intimate dinner party, weekend barbecue through to a milestone celebration.
When you turn into this tree-lined street, there is a feeling of serenity with the expansive established park across the road. This stunning house, set back from the street, stands tall with sleek lines and glass.
The first floor has a fantastic flow to it with the open planned living space. From the large balcony overlooking the botanical surroundings, but elevated perfectly for privacy, you have a peaceful vista of greenery and tranquillity. You won't believe that you are so close to the CBD or bustling Subiaco with all its amenities. Flow-through the living space with its striking blackbutt timber floors, stained Japanese black wood floors to the galley kitchen through the stacked sliding doors to the outside living space. This house will cater for all your entertaining needs and memorable family moments. The first floor also contains a roomy living quarter. Including a bathroom with bath, separate living area and bedroom with floor-to-ceiling robes, are all housed at the back of this level. Great for a teenage retreat, guest visitors or kids area.
The second floor is exceptional. High ceiling and interesting lines create a beautiful play of light and space. From the corridor at the top of the stairs springs roomy living areas. Firstly, a bedroom, with built-in wardrobes and private balcony, is situated next to a separate bathroom. An open, high ceilinged study with built-in desks and shelving creates a wonderful nook and thoughtful division to the sleeping areas. Natural light streams into the master bedrooms bathroom from high set windows perfectly balancing privacy and openness. The bathroom has double sinks, heated towel rack and a large shower stall.
The end of the corridor is the pice de résistance. The master bedroom has it all; elevation, panorama, storage and living space. Whatever style of bedroom you have ever imagined this is the blank canvas for your creation. There is enough space for whatever your heart desires, plus a balcony and window box. This room will be your sanctuary whatever the time of day and whatever the season, it will always be a gorgeous place for you to enjoy.
With modern security, loads of storage, sunlit rooms, total privacy and amenities on your doorstep; this is the place to call home and hearth.
Features including but not limited to:
• Winner of Architectural Award 2010 for best small unit development
• Low maintenance gardens with total privacy
• Excellent security with touch pad locks, video door phone, safe and security alarm throughout
• Double garage, large storeroom, wine cellar and ample storage throughout
• Open planned living with a beautiful flow from the large balcony, to the living room and through the kitchen to the backyard
• Kitchen has abundant storage, Miele appliances built-in, gas stovetop, ample power socket, walk-in pantry, beautiful design and Essa stone durable benchtops
• The outside entertainment area has a retractable awning, building Beefeater bbq, stake sliding doors, total privacy
• Stunning high ceilings, light-filled rooms and balconies create a sense of space and tranquillity
• Close to schools, shops, transport and the CBD
• Jellybeans Child Care Subiaco, Opening times 0700-1800, 0.46km
• Subiaco Children's Centre, Opening times 0730-1800, 1.24km
• Smart Start Educational Services, Opening times 0800-1600, 1.26km