Gorgeous native parklands and bird life. Easy access to the beach, the city and excellent schools. Great food shops and restaurants a stroll away. It's a well-kept secret that the shady grounds of a former university are now one of Perth's best-designed modern housing developments. And now, one of these tightly held homes could be yours.
Part of the sought-after Parkvue complex, this lovely apartment was built in 2015 and features two light-filled bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an ensuite, plus a second central bathroom. The spacious kitchen features clean lines, lots of storage and bench space, and a breakfast bar for casual meals. The oversized lounge and dining room has ample space for a huge couch and a dining table, and the study alcove is ideal for your home computer.
The apartment overlooks shared green spaces including a basketball court, running tracks and a shady playground and barbecue - an idyllic and nature-rich place to call home with a peaceful, neighbourly feel.
Currently leased until May 2021 at $575 per week, you can secure it now and wait until May to move in, or maintain it as a sought-after investment property.
The local area is one of Perth's hidden treasures - stroll to the shops and local GP, or pick up an easy dinner at the famous Herdsman fresh food market. Go for a run or picnic at tranquil Herdsman Lake, or have a coffee, meal or drink at Floreat Forum, with its boutique pub, alfresco restaurants and many shops and food outlets. And, of course, down the road are the beautiful City and Floreat beaches, with water sports, ocean swimming or beachcombing on offer all year round.
Homes here rarely come on the market, so be sure to register your interest quickly for this wonderful home.
- Two-bedroom, two-bathroom second-floor apartment.
- Generous, light-filled open-plan living and dining room with additional study alcove.
- Built-in mirrored robes in both bedrooms.
- Stainless-steel appliances and ample storage in kitchen.
- Sheltered balcony with city views.
- Bamboo timber flooring.
- Separate laundry.
- Fully equipped heating and cooling throughout with reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Lift access, security intercom and secure car parking with two side-by-side car bays, plus three off-street visitor bays available for friends and family.
- Across the road from a beautiful, central playground and fitness zone with lots of shade and barbecue facilities.
- Walking distance to two of Perth's best primary and secondary schools, Churchlands Primary and Churchlands Senior High School
- Layout and location make it ideal for smaller families, investors, professionals and downsizers alike.
- 8-minute drive to the pristine coastline of City Beach.
- 10-minute drive into the CBD, with frequent bus services from Pearson Street.
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or email@example.com to arrange a viewing.