9/32 Whatley Crescent
A great Investment for all
If you are sitting on the fence and not sure what to do, now could be the perfect time to consider this apartment. A boutique development set in the prestigious neighbourhood of Mount Lawley. With easy access by train to the Perth CBD, combined with the creative energy of the popular Beaufort Street and Whatley Crescent/Eighth Avenue cafe precincts means there's no better place to call home.
Located on the first floor, this apartment offers:
- 54sqm of internal living space (this is the internal strata area measured from the inside walls)
- 11sqm balcony, perfect for entertaining, with city views
- Secure 4sqm store room on the ground level
- Ground level parking bay, secured by an automated gate
This property represents excellent value for the generous range of inclusions such as:
- Stone bench tops with glass splash-backs
- Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Pendant feature light to Kitchen
- Floor to ceiling tiling in Bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning to living areas and Bedroom
- Built-in mirrored robe to Bedroom
- Linen storage
- Roller blind window treatments
- Video intercom and electronic controlled access to residential entry and stairwells
Why should you consider Whatley when considering your property purchase?
- Ready to move in!
- Generous sized apartment with great features and storage
- Excellent energy ratings
- Low strata levies
- Close to Bossman - the best coffee shop in Mount Lawley
The details you need:
- Water rates: $1,002.24 per annum
- Council rates: $1,507.80 per annum
- Strata levies: $572 per quarter
- Total land area: 82sqm (Internal area 54sqm, Balcony 11sqm, Car bay 13sqm, Store 4sqm)
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc., while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use. We will have hand sanitizer to provide on site.
Please be advised that we will also need to keep a record of your name & contact details.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below