423 The Strand
A wonderful family home to make your own
With three bedrooms at the front and a generous open-plan kitchen and living room to the rear, this is a well-planned family home with room to move. The generous 326 square metre block comes with a single-car lockup garage and additional off-street parking. The low-maintenance yet inviting outdoor spaces including a sheltered courtyard and a beautiful walled garden.
Set in the well-established and convenient location of Dianella, the location is excellent, with a beautiful park and Dianella Plaza minutes away. The surrounding areas promise much to discover, from the excellent fresh markets and authentic cuisine from across the globe at Coventry Village to shopping or a movie at Morley Galleria. Weekends might include a round of golf or a relaxed swim year-round at the fantastic Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, and there are excellent schools in the area.
With its appealing parkside location, this is a brilliant home that you can make your own. Be sure to register your interest today!
Feature include but are not limited to:
- Spacious three-bedroom family home with indoor and outdoor living areas and a very practical floor plan.
- Fantastic location opposite the Strand Reserve and walking distance to Dianella Plaza and Dianella Open Space. The area's leisure facilities include Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and Mount Lawley Golf Course. Close to good schools and other educational facilities including Edith Cowan University.
- Easy access to the city, with a regular bus service along Alexander Drive. Close to Coventry Village Shopping Centre and Morley Galleria, as well as many excellent restaurants and shops.
- Private, walled front garden.
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and split-system air-conditioning.
- Renovated bathroom and good-sized laundry.
- Open-plan kitchen with stainless-steel appliances.
- Huge, light and bright open-plan living and dining area with split-system air-conditioning.
- Side courtyard with shed and clothes drying space.
- Single car garage and plus off-street parking for one car.
In close proximity to:
- Kidz Biz Dianella Early Learning Centre, Opening times 0700-1800, 0.5KM
- Dianella Heights Primary School 2.2km within catchment
- Sutherland Dianella Primary School 1.3km [The Strand is the boundary of this catchment]
- Carmel School 2.5km
- Our Lady of Lourdes School 3.7km
- Carmel School 2.5km
- Edith Cowan University (Mount Lawley Campus) 3.3km
*"Distance" is a straight-line calculation. Please confirm current catchment areas with schools.
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further details.
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc., while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use. We will have hand sanitizer to provide on site.
Please be advised that we will also need to keep a record of your name & contact details.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below