4/2 Marlow Street
Contemporary style on green title block
With a generous open-plan kitchen and living room on the ground floor and a north-facing courtyard, there is ample room here to entertain or just relax at the end of the day. Upstairs, an elegant main bedroom has its own ensuite and walk-in robe, while two additional bedrooms, a bathroom and a study area offer plenty of space for families. The 220-square-metre block comes with double lockup garage and additional storage, while the north-facing courtyard will give you shade in summer and a lovely suntrap in winter.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Modern, three-bedroom double-storey home on low-maintenance green title block.
- Large, light and bright open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with split-system air-conditioning.
- Sought-after central Wembley location on a neighbourly street, close to all the shops and restaurants of Cambridge Street.
- Easy access to the city, with bus services along Cambridge and Grantham Streets.
- Beautiful front garden with great street appeal.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and split-system air-conditioning.
- Two additional bedrooms on first floor with built-in robes.
- Study area.
- Newly renovated family bathroom with bathtub and shower, and separate toilet.
- Tasmanian oak floorboards.
- Separate laundry and ground-floor powder room.
- Large double garage with storage space and laneway access to Cambridge Street.
The location, in the heart of Wembley, offers a wonderful lifestyle. On your doorstep is beautiful Lake Monger for a morning run or evening stroll, lots of wonderful restaurants, bars and even a food hall and 24-hour supermarket. Subiaco is close by for even more shopping and dining. Local schools are excellent, and include Churchlands High School, Shenton College and Wembley Primary School, meaning this home will always be a wise investment. Be sure to register your interest quickly - Wembley properties are moving fast.
Please contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 for further details.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below