4 Coral Tree Avenue
Enjoy a quiet but central location in this Subi Centro town house, with an elegant brick facade, gen
Enjoy a quiet but central location in this Subi Centro town house, with an elegant brick facade, generous layout and plenty of storage.
Built in 2002, the home draws on the charm of heritage Subiaco with its leadlight windows and rich timber floors, but marries them with modern convenience and a very practical layout.
On the ground floor, you'll find a music room and a study or possible fourth bedroom. The open-plan living and dining room spills out to a sheltered alfresco area, a north-facing outdoor room to enjoy almost year round.
The kitchen was renovated in 2008, and has Miele appliances, plenty of storage and an island bench. The laundry is equally functional, with a space for a double washing machine and dryer, and a walk-in pantry.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has a large walk-in robe, reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning and leadlight windows, plus a north-facing Juliet balcony. The ensuite has two basins, a marble vanity, a bathtub and a separate shower. Two additional bedrooms both have built-in robes, and share a second family bathroom.
A wonderful investment as well as a brilliant home, some of the city's top schools are close by, along with Subi Common, the weekend farmers' market, hospitals, shopping, supermarkets and your pick of Perth's best restaurants. Subi Centro has matured into a tranquil and established neighbourhood, close to everything, yet peaceful and secluded. Homes here move quickly - so please get in touch today.
Feature include but are not limited to:
• Smart and elegant 3-bedroom double-storey home in peaceful Subi Centro.
• Spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area.
• Separate music room or study on ground floor, plus optional fourth bedroom
• Sheltered alfresco area with timber ceiling, ideal for meals outside.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Two additional bedrooms on first floor, with built-in robes.
• Family bathroom with bathtub and shower, and separate toilet.
• Jarrah and parquetry floorboards.
• Separate laundry with big walk-in pantry.
• Large double garage.
• Monitored alarm system.
• Fully reticulated, low-maintenance gardens.
• Two gas log fire places.
• Sought-after Subi Centro location on a neighbourly street, close to all the shops and restaurants of Rokeby Road, and Subiaco Farmers' Market.
• Easy access to the city, with CAT bus services nearby and a short stroll to either West Leederville or Subiaco train stations.
In close proximity to:
- West Leederville Primary School 2km
- Subiaco Primary School 2.1km
- Bob Hawke College 2.6km
- Shenton College 3.5km
- Churchlands Senior High School 5.4km
Call Susan Taylor 0417 771 112 to book your private viewing.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below