Nestled on a generous 438sqm (approx.) street-front lot that is the perfect block to build your dream family home on one day down the track, this gorgeous 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence is full of character, ripe for renovation and boasts plenty of potential - both now and in the future.
A beautiful frontage with a charming white picket fence immediately sets the scene, with double gates securing both a single bricked parking space, as well as a spacious front yard that is large enough to host a future swimming pool. Internally, solid wooden floorboards grace the front part of the house, with high ceilings, decorative original cornices and feature skirting boards commonplace throughout.
A large front lounge room is warmed by a classic brick fireplace, whilst the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is spacious and also plays host to a meals or study nook, as well as a walk-in pantry. Generous backyard proportions will also impress you - a private lawn area and fruit tree in the corner complementing a delightful rear verandah and plenty of room for the kids to play.
This desirable location is as convenient as it gets, nestled within the Wembley Primary School and new Bob Hawke College catchment areas and just a short walk away from the local primary school itself, picturesque Lake Monger, Herdsman Lake, Local Cafes and restaurants such as Ingredient Tree, the Ginger B gift shop, Monsterella, the neighbourhood tapas bar Mummucc', bus stops and more. What a gem!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and low-maintenance flooring to the open-plan family/dining/kitchen area - with direct backyard access
• Wooden kitchen bench tops
• Gas cooktop/oven and range-hood appliances in the kitchen
• Stainless-steel dishwasher
• Large front master bedroom with split-system air-conditioning
• Generous 2nd/3rd bedrooms
• Built-in storage to the 3rd bedroom
• Practical bathroom with a bathtub and showerhead
• Central laundry with a separate toilet and access through to the family room
• Linen press
• Feature leadlight windows
• Security-alarm system
• Security doors
• Gas hot-water system
• Large garden shed
• Paved rear drying courtyard
• Two side-access gates linking the front and rear yards
• Leafy and shady façade
• Property is currently rented by tenants until the end of May 2021 (at $540 per week) Perfect for an investor
• Close to the freeway, shopping, train stations, the city, the coast and the neighbouring Subiaco and Leederville entertainment precincts
Building Size: 156sqm
Land Size: 438sqm
Water Rates: $1,386.73 pa
Council Rates: $2,047.08 pa
Contact Russell Dohmen for more information on 0415 276 839