12/16 Alumni Terrace
A hidden treasure between city & beach
The apartment overlooks shared green spaces including a basketball court, running tracks and a shady playground and barbecue - an idyllic and nature-rich place to call home with a peaceful, neighbourly feel.
The local area is one of Perth's hidden treasures - stroll to the shops and local GP, or pick up an easy dinner at the famous Herdsman fresh food market. Go for a run or picnic at tranquil Herdsman Lake, or have a coffee, meal or drink at Floreat Forum, with its boutique pub, alfresco restaurants and many shops and food outlets. And, of course, down the road are the beautiful City and Floreat beaches, with water sports, ocean swimming or beachcombing on offer all year round.
Homes here rarely come on the market, so be sure to register your interest quickly for this wonderful home.
- Sheltered balcony with city views.
- Across the road from a beautiful, central playground and fitness zone with lots of shade and barbecue facilities.
- Walking distance to two of Perth's best primary and secondary schools, Churchlands Primary and Churchlands Senior High School
- Layout and location make it ideal for smaller families, investors, professionals and downsizers alike.
- 8-minute drive to the pristine coastline of City Beach.
- 10-minute drive into the CBD, with frequent bus services from Pearson Street.
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or email@example.com to arrange a viewing.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below