2 Lupin Hill Grove
UNDER OFFER - Green surrounds and a sought-after location
Situated in green surrounds in sought-after Nedlands, the home's park views and attractive neutral décor make for a serene setting. Light, bright spaces with bamboo and tiled floors bring an atmosphere of considered simplicity.
Here, convenience is key. The residence sits just around the corner from Hollywood Primary School and within the Shenton College catchment area, not to mention its close proximity to many of Perth's best private schools. Subiaco's restaurants are just five minutes away and the CBD is barely a 10-minute drive. Or take the train; this home is only 700 metres from Shenton Park station, with close access to multiple bus routes. Between the river and coast, within walking distance of Kings Park, this modern residence is an excellent lifestyle decision.
Enter through the garden to the spacious open plan living and dining area, looking out to the north facing front courtyard. This expansive entertaining space is serviced by the adjoining kitchen, featuring clean lines, quality stainless steel appliances, a dining bar and ample bench space.
The kitchen opens to a lovely central courtyard, allowing for fresh air and private indoor-outdoor living. It's the perfect space for a barbeque with friends or Sunday morning coffee. The informal lounge, flowing on from the kitchen, continues the trend of intuitive living spaces.
While the home's lower level is great for entertaining, the first floor is a haven for comfort, rest and relaxation. The spacious master bedroom boasts luxuries including a wide balcony with leafy outlook, en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe built for two. The second and third bedrooms are similarly generous, both featuring built in robes. And the upstairs study nook is a welcome inclusion.
Further modern touches include a downstairs powder room, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, security system, a gas-boosted solar hot water system, double garage and smart storage spaces throughout the home.
The property is currently tenanted until 31st December 2021 at $1,100 per week, and furniture is available upon negotiation, the current artwork in the property is not included in the sale. Style, comfort and convenience are all in one place.
Features include but not limited to:
- Furniture available upon negotiation, and tenanted until 31st December 2021 at $1,100 per week.
- Excellent location close to great schools, hospitals, public transport, parks, CBD and amenities.
- Smart design and attractive neutral décor.
- Spacious main bedroom with en suite and walk in robe for two, plus balcony with park views.
- Spacious second and third bedrooms with built in robes.
- Indoor-outdoor living, with formal lounge and dining overlooking courtyard and informal dining area adjoining private entertainers' courtyard.
- Conveniences including reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, security system, solar hot water, ample storage and low maintenance gardens.
- Powder room, laundry and double garage.
- Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, dining bar, bench space and sensible storage.
- Kidz Biz on Monash - Early Learning Centre, Opening times 0630-1800, 0.485 km
- Children's Hospital Child Care Centre, Opening times 0630-1800, 1.13 km
- Jellybeans Child Care Subiaco, Opening times 0700-1800, 1.14 km
- Early Learning Centre, Opening times 0745-1745, 1.26 km
- Sparrow Early Learning Nedlands, Opening times 0700-1830, 1.42 km
- Nedlands School of Early Learning, Opening times 0630-1800, 1.51 km
- TinyBeez, Opening times 0745-1745, 1.86 km
- UWA Out of School Care Centre, Opening times 1500-1800, 2.35 km
- Hollywood Primary School, 0.5 km
- Rosalie Kindergarten and Primary School, 1.02 km
- St Thomas' Primary School, 2.01 km
- Loreto Nedlands Primary School, 2.11 km
- Shenton College, 0.79 km
- John XXIII College, 2.1 km
- Christ Church Grammar School, 3.55km
- Scotch College, 3.6 km
- Methodist Ladies College, 3.67 km
- Perth Modern School, 3.86 km
- Presbyterian Ladies College, 4.75 km
Please contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further details.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below