3/143 Onslow Road
Investors Wanted! - UNDER OFFER
On Onslow Road, close to cafes, grocery stores, great schools and leafy parks, this is a neighbourhood where you'll happily call yourself a local.
The ground floor two-bedroom apartment is part of a well-maintained and friendly complex boasting a pool and gardens. A covered north facing patio, with access to the pool area, is a stand-out feature: the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee, looking out to the greenery, or relax in the evening. It adjoins the open plan living and dining area, serviced by a kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage. Tasteful white walls, new carpets and neutral finishings lend a light, bright air to the home.
In the bedroom wing, the spacious master bedroom features a new, wall-spanning built in robe and opens to a second patio. The second bedroom with north-facing light could double as a sizable study. The conveniently located bathroom benefits from clean simplicity and a separate powder room. Storage and a dedicated car space add to the ease of living here.
If a great lifestyle is a priority, this apartment simply makes sense. It's only two minutes' walk from The Good Grocer Shenton Park IGA, and just across the road from popular Excelsior Deli cafe. A short stroll will take you to the green spaces of Rosalie and Shenton Parks, and the Nicholson Road restaurant strip. That's not to mention the home's proximity to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Subiaco, just a few minutes' drive away. Meanwhile, the CBD is accessible via a 10-minute drive, or a train ride from nearby Shenton Park Station. What's not to love?
Families will also be pleased to know the home sits within the catchment areas for Rosalie Primary School and Shenton College, both within easy walking distance.
This property is sure to attract attention - so whether you're looking to invest or ready to move on from renting, don't hesitate.
Features include but not limited to:
- Great location close to Shenton Park shopping village, cafes, restaurants, parks, Subiaco and the CBD.
- Two-bedroom, ground floor apartment with multiple outdoor living spaces: two patios looking out to gardens.
- Access to pool and gardens maintained by building.
- In catchment area for Shenton College and Rosalie Primary School.
- New built in wardrobe in master bedroom.
- Carpets replaced last year, with tiles to kitchen, entry and bathroom.
- Separate bathroom and powder room.
- Dedicated storage and basement car space.
- Near to Shenton Park train station and multiple bus routes.
- North facing light and open plan living spaces.
- Smart Start Educational Services, Opening times 0800-1600, 0.18 km
- Gowrie Early Learning Nedlands, Opening times 0630-1830, 0.75 km
- Children's Hospital Child Care Centre, Opening times 0630-1800, 0.95 km
- Jellybeans Child Care Subiaco, Opening times 0700-1800, 1.03 km
- Rosalie Primary School, 0.103 km
- Quintilian School, 2.15 km
- Moerlina School, 2.25 km
- St Thomas' Primary School, 2.95 km
- Shenton College, 1.04 km
- John XXIII College, 2.85 km
- Perth Modern School, 2.92 km
- Christ Church Grammar School, 4.49 km
- Methodist Ladies College, 5.1 km
For further information please contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below