8/137 Cambridge Street
Luxury Lifestyle Apartment
With space to move around and enjoy the luxury lifestyle that this apartment has to offer, this little beauty is sure to impress.
Property features include but are not limited to:
- Large master bedroom with huge built in robes and spacious ensuite with full size bath and plenty of under bench storage
- Generous balcony with access from the main living area through double sliding doors or the master bedroom
- Discreet European-style laundry with linen storage
- Massive open plan living, dining & kitchen area opening up onto large balcony
- Kitchen with plenty of storage as well as stainless steel appliances, including rangehood, dishwasher and oven & a ceramic cooktop, also with a double sink
- Hard wood floor boards in entry and kitchen with high quality carpet throughout the rest of the home
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in both the living area and master bedroom
- Secure entry to building off Northwood Street via front door or underground parking with lift access
- Secure garage parking and storage unit in basement
- Perth's CBD is a short train ride
- 3 min walk to Mary Street Bakery
- 700m to Hylin
- Great freeway access North & South
- Currently leased at $375 per week until 8th January 2022
- Land size: 91sqm
Council Rates: $1,469 per annum
Water Rates: $1,282.49 per annum
Strata Levies: $908.50 per quarter
Amazing location with everything close at hand walking distance to trains and buses (including the free Green CAT), with Coles shopping plaza moments away, arguably Perth's coolest strip, Leederville's Oxford street area for cafes, culture and fantastic food and drink spots, walk to Subiaco, or the beautiful community and tourist hub of Lake Monger is just a short stroll away. West Leederville boasts a great community feel with the convenience of being on the fringe of the city. Sacrifice nothing - embrace a wonderful community with cafes, parks and schools while keeping your finger on the pulse of the city.
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 for further information.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below