LOCATION AND CONVENIENCE
This is an ideal uni-pad and a great investment.
Light and bright with neutral tones throughout this apartment offers:
• Bedroom with built in robes and recessed ceilings;
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space;
• Ensuite Bathroom;
• Living/Dining with recessed ceilings;
• North facing Study Nook/Sitting area.
• Walking distance to the University of WA;
• A short walk to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre;
• Stroll to the many Cafes and Restaurants along Broadway and Hampden Road;
• Kings Park at your doorstep;
• The Perth CBD is only short drive;
• Easy access to Public Transport;
• Enjoy bike rides along the River or Kings Park;
• If you work/study in the medical field you are only minutes to Hollywood Private Hospital, Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital, The Perth Children's Hospital and The Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre.
The Fine Print:
• Council Rates - $1213.05 per annum
• Water Rates - $927.05 per annum
• Strata Levies - $666.95 per quarter
Please contact Genevieve Carrier on 0408 926 681 for further information.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below