116a Salvado Road
Easy living in ultra-central location
Positioned in a desirable and very central location, an easy stroll to buses into the city, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and great shopping along gorgeous Cambridge Street.
The home's low-maintenance outdoor space with seamless access from the house and reticulated gardens, accessed via the immaculate, timber-floored living room and dining area.
With lots of storage, a gas hotplate, electric oven, dishwasher and double sink, the kitchen is perfect for easy meals and entertaining. It also boasts an island bench and a generous pantry, while the adjacent laundry leads out to a drying courtyard and store cupboard. There is also a downstairs toilet off the laundry.
Set behind an attractive wall with a security gate, the double carport provides peace of mind and more storage, while guests benefit from off-street parking for two additional cars.
Upstairs, the tranquil sleeping quarters feature a large, carpeted master bedroom with a balcony, large robe and renovated ensuite bathroom, with two additional bedrooms and a renovated family bathroom, and an additional linen cupboard in hallway. The reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning was updated in March 2020, and the bathrooms were renovated in 2015.
The location has absolutely everything you will need - tranquil parklands and Lake Monger close by some of the city's best neighbourhood eateries a stroll away, excellent public schools including Shenton College and Wembley Primary, the Wembley Hotel, Matthews Netball Centre, shopping at Floreat Forum, Bold Park, the coast, the city - not to mention characterful Subiaco just up the road.
Perfect for families, professionals, or downsizers - this is a lock-and-leave city gem in a location that has so much on its doorstep and even more within easy reach!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Polished timber floorboards on ground floor.
- Large carpeted upstairs 2nd bedroom with built-in robe.
- Generous carpeted 3rd bedroom with robe, also on the upper floor.
- Family bathroom renovated in 2015 with floor-to-ceiling stone tiles and walk-in shower.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Practical laundry with guest toilet and outdoors access to drying area and store cupboard.
- Under-stair storage.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, installed in 2020.
- Brand-new gas hot-water system.
- Reticulation off mains.
- Two side-access gates.
- Solid brick-and-iron roof construction.
- Total living area - 171sqm (approx.).
- Built in 2006.
- Elegant walled garden that extends the living space.
- Double secure carport plus additional off-street parking.
- Close to St John of God Subiaco Hospital, Lords Recreation Centre, West Leederville and Subiaco Train Stations and the freeway.
- Easy access to other top educational facilities including Shenton College.
- Minutes away from both City Beach and our vibrant Perth CBD.
- Total block size: 358sqm
- Wembley Primary School 1.1km
- Shenton College 3.1km
- Bob Hawke College 2.8km
Please contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further details.
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below