3/46 Kingston Avenue
UNDER OFFER - Looking for value? Look no further than this delightful one bedroom ground floor apart
Positioned on a beautiful tree lined street. Relaxing in the large outdoor courtyard with a coffee and strolling in to Leederville and walking to Beatty Park are just some of the perks of owning this unit.
Offering a wonderful lifestyle and comfortable living in a central suburb that still feels like an urban village. The complex of just twelve homes is quiet and secure, with great neighbours and pretty shared gardens.
Inside you'll find an open-plan ground floor apartment with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Open plan lounge dining area to the outdoor space is what really sets this apartment apart. With its brick paving and attractive garden setting.
This is a wonderful inner-city home in a setting that combines the convenience of an urban hub with some wonderful private and shared outdoor spaces, and beautiful parkland to enjoy. it will make a sound investment or a comfortable and low-maintenance home base to make your own.
Currently leased to a great tenant until 12th December 2021 this apartment will appeal to those investors who are seeking potential for future rental price increases. First home buyers can also buy and sit back, move in later-on at the end of the lease. While collecting rental income in the meantime.
Screaming convenience with everything on your doorstep, you're sure to love living or investing here.
Features include but not limited to:
- Secure complex with covered car bay and paved courtyard
- Large built-in-wardrobe to bedroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Attractive floor coverings
- Easy access to free public transport via cat bus
- Remote security gate for the complex
- Undercover private and secure car parking
- Total Strata Area: 42sqm of internal living space
- Convenient Location: Leederville Strip: 1km / CBD: 2.7km / West End Deli: 280m / Leederville Train Station: 1.2km / Beatty Park Leisure Centre: 650m
- Strata Fees $616.67 per quarter
- Council Rates: $1,350.00 per annum
- Water Rates: Approx. $900.00 per annum
- Build year: Complex built in 1970
For further details contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117
Let us take the leg work out of house hunting
Get the properties you're interested in delivered straight to your inbox.
What sort of house are you looking for? Let us know by completing the form below and we'll take care of the rest.
Please leave your details below